Metcalfe, Blainey & Burns LLP (MBB Law) is a boutique law firm located in Markham, ON, with over 65 years of excellence in real estate, litigation, and immigration laws. A well-known and trusted law firm in the area, their clientele was mostly the Chinese-speaking community located in Markham, Richmond Hill, and Northern Toronto area.
In 2019, MBB’s immigration team planned to expand their clientele and attract potential immigrants in Hong Kong and mainland China. After rolling out a scheme which helped Federal Skilled Workers to accelerate their immigration processes, the team found that there was difficulty to reach the prospective customers in Asia and attain a trackable conversion rate by using the existing marketing tools (i.e. emailing to networks in both Toronto and Asia, word-of-mouth).
Realizing that the firm could expand its customer base by leveraging digital tools, I proposed to use landing pages to promote the new scheme. The landing page aims to expand the customer base by collecting contact information of the interested parties.
Copywriter, Webpage Designer
1 week (March 2019)
- Identifying Target Audience:
- Young families, professionals, business owners, and investors from Hong Kong and China who are interested to immigrate to Canada
- Image Usage:
- As the scheme was targeted for professionals, business owners, and young families in Hong Kong and China, a picture of a young Asian family is used here to depict the satisfactory results MBB delivers.
- Value Proposition of Service:
- Efficiency: MBB is consisted of a team of experienced lawyers and immigration consultants who are experts in handling immigration procedures. With MBB’s service, the immigration application and settlement process from form-filling to business transferral are streamlined and smooth.
- Language: Prospective immigrants from Asia may prefer using Chinese (Cantonese/ Mandarin). I have highlighted MBB’s trilingual capabilities in the sub-headline & the footer.